The User of the web-site must carefully read and agree to the following terms and conditions, including any
future amendments before using the web-site www.employmentnewsinindia.com. By using the web-site Users are
hereby incorporated as if set forth fully herein, represent the complete agreement between you and the
Company for the use of and access to the Services and/or other contents of this website.
- At the time of registration the User must be at least eighteen years old. www.employmentnewsinindia.com
reserves the right to refuse service/registration to any person at any point of time without giving any
prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.
- Nothing in this Agreement shall be deemed to confer any third-party rights or benefits.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com authorizes User to view and access of the content available on or from the
web-site solely for their personal use. The contents of the web-site and of all other websites under
www.employmentnewsinindia.com's control, whether partial or otherwise such as text, graphics, images,
button icons, software and other contents as well as compilation of contents (meaning the collection,
arrangement and assembly), are property of www.employmentnewsinindia.com and are protected under both
and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws. Unauthorized use of such Content will be violation of
copyright and other intellectual property rights of www.employmentnewsinindia.com. User may not sell or
modify the said content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use such
in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the www.employmentnewsinindia.com's Content
any other web site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited. User shall not
or adapt the HTML code that the www.employmentnewsinindia.com creates to generate any Content or the
making up any of its web-site which is also protected by the www.employmentnewsinindia.com's copyright.
- User shall be solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of their account and passwords. The
User shall be solely responsible for all activities happening under his/her Username whether authorized
not. User agrees to immediately notify the Company of any unauthorized use of your Account and Password.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, discontinue or terminate
Services of the web-site or reject any or all entries/blogs at their absolute discretion without giving
prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever and without any liability to the User.
- User shall be responsible for use of the web-site, for any entries/posts/blog that he/she uploads/makes,
for any consequences arising thereof. The User agrees that he/she shall use the web-site in accordance
all laws, rules and regulations, as applicable from time to time, including without limitation IT laws
laws relating to unfair competition, antidiscrimination, false advertising and defamation. The User
agrees that the usage of web-site by the User shall not violate any third party rights including but not
limited to Intellectual Property Rights, Right of Privacy and Right of Publicity. In addition to above,
User agrees that User shall not use web-site in order to transmit, distribute, store or destroy
including without limitation www.employmentnewsinindia.com's content, that is defamatory, obscene,
threatening, abusive or hateful. Any violation of any of the foregoing, including the terms and
mentioned herein shall result in immediate termination of this Agreement, Moreover,
www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right to seek damages from any such User to the extent
- Users are also prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of web-site, including,
without limitation the following activities: (a) accessing data not intended for such User or logging
server or account which the User is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the
vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper
authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any User, host or network, including, without
limitation, via means of submitting a virus to web-site, overloading, "flooding",
"spamming", "mailbombing" or "crashing"; or (d) forging any TCP/IP packet
header or any part of the header information in any e-mail or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or
network security may result in civil or criminal liability. The Company will investigate occurrences
may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in
Users who are involved in such violations.
- The contents of specific postings made by the User are posted and are the responsibility of the User who
makes such postings. Though www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right to filter out postings
may carry offensive, harmful, inaccurate, pornographic content or content which infringes on the
Intellectual Property Rights of any third party or any rights of publicity or privacy or is defamatory,
libelous, threatening or harassing or is indecent and contains any viruses, trojan horses, trap doors,
doors, easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are
to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or
personal information or otherwise inappropriate content, it does not take any responsibility for such
content and/or for deceptive, mislabeled or defamatory content. www.employmentnewsinindia.com merely
provides a platform to access the content posted by the Users by using the Services of the web-site. The
Users are expected to take necessary precautions and comply with various provisions of laws while
any contents on the web-site.
- However, www.employmentnewsinindia.com specifically prohibits the posting of User's content which
the following and/or has the effect of the following. The list below is for illustration only and is not
complete list of all prohibited User Content. The User Content:-
- is implicitly or explicitly offensive, such as User Content that engages in, endorses or
racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- harasses, incites harassment or advocates harrassment of another group or individual;
- involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited
mailing or "spamming";
- promotes or endorses false or misleading information or illegal activities or conduct that is
abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous or which amounts to contempt of any judicial
- promotes or endorses an illegal or unauthorized use of any copyrighted work, such as providing
making available pirated computer programs or links to them, providing or making available
information to circumvent manufacture-installed copy-protect devices, or providing or making
available pirated music or other media or links to pirated music or other media files;
- contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden pages or images;
- displays or links to obscene, indecent pornographic, material of any kind;
- provides instructional information about illegal activities or other activities prohibited by
Terms, including without limitation, making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's
or provides or creates computer viruses or pirating any media; and solicits passwords or
identifying information from other Users;
- The contents, views and ideas expressed/posted are of the respective Users and
does not support/endorse any such views, ideas and expressions. Moreover, www.employmentnewsinindia.com
not represent or guarantee the truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any such postings by the Users,
ability of employers to offer job opportunities to candidates or the ability of candidates to fill job
openings or any User Content and makes no representations about any jobs, resumes or User Content on the
web-site and the Users are cautioned to use common sense and proper judgment in this regard.
www.employmentnewsinindia.com is not involved in the actual transaction between employers and
Any reliance on the content posted by other Users using the web-site shall be entirely at the risk of
User. User assumes all risks, including but not limited to the risk of physical harm, of dealing with
strangers, foreign nationals, underage persons or people acting under false.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right without prior notice
access, read preserve and/or disclose the personal information of the User including the content of
postings/blogs if the same is required:
- in order to comply with any court judgment/decree/order/directive,
- by any legal/government authority;
- by applicable law;
- by professional/legal advisers, directors, employees/agents/representatives of
www.employmentnewsinindia.com in connection with this Agreement or otherwise;
- for investigating potential violations of the terms herein or applicable national &
- for investigating deliberate damage to the Services or its legitimate operation;
- for responding to service support requests, or
- for protecting the rights, property or safety of www.employmentnewsinindia.com and/or its
employees and the general public at large.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right to store and process the personal information provided
the User in India or any other country where www.employmentnewsinindia.com or its
agents/representatives/group companies maintain storage and processing facilities and the User by using
services herein consents to any such transfer of information outside India without prior notice.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com shall not be liable or responsible in any manner whatsoever for deletion
and/or failure to transmit or store any postings/blogs posted by the User by using the Services herein
personal information provided by the User or any other communication maintained by the Service. Further,
www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right to create limits on use of the said Service and storage
its sole discretion without assigning any reason whatsoever and without giving any prior notice.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com does not warrant that web-site will operate without any technical error
free from any computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. www.employmentnewsinindia.com shall not be
liable in any manner whatsoever for any consequences, claims, damages, costs etc. arising out of any of
above-said reasons or due to any force majure factors and/or due to any reasons beyond the control of
www.employmentnewsinindia.com. www.employmentnewsinindia.com to the fullest extent permitted by law,
disclaims all warranties, whether express or implied, including the warranty of merchantability, fitness
particular purpose and non-infringement. www.employmentnewsinindia.com makes no warranties about the
accuracy, reliability, completeness, or timeliness of the content, services, software, text, graphics,
links used on the web-site.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com shall not be responsible or liable in any manner whatsoever for the
or non-exercise of its rights herein.
- All www.employmentnewsinindia.com logos, domain names including without limitation
www.employmentnewsinindia.com, all content on www.employmentnewsinindia.com, are the exclusive property
www.employmentnewsinindia.com and the User shall not use the same without the prior written permission
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right in its sole discretion to investigate and take legal
against anyone who engages in any illegal or prohibited conduct or otherwise violates these Terms of
including without limitation, removing the User Content from the web-site and/or terminating the
User's ability to access the web-site and/or use www.employmentnewsinindia.com's services.
www.employmentnewsinindia.com may take any other action with respect to User Content or User actions
deems necessary or appropriate in its sole discretion if it believes it may create liability for the
www.employmentnewsinindia.com or may cause the www.employmentnewsinindia.com to lose (in whole or in
the services of its ISPs or other suppliers.
- The User agrees to indemnify www.employmentnewsinindia.com and its directors, employees and agents
any third party claim, action, suit or proceeding resulting from his use of the Services herein or
out of the Content submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available by the User while using
web-site, or use of the web-site by the User in violation of these terms & conditions or violation
any third party rights by the User.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to amend or revise these terms
& conditions at any point of time, without prior notice and the User agrees to be bound by such
amendments or revisions. It is therefore suggested that the User must periodically review the updated
version of these terms & conditions at www.employmentnewsinindia.com.
- www.employmentnewsinindia.com and its employees are not responsible for any incompleteness or mistakes
the infornation data of job. For complete Details, always refer to the Official Employment Notice.
any prior notice.
- All the disputes arising between the User and www.employmentnewsinindia.com is to be governed by and
construed in accordance with the laws of India. The Courts/Tribunals at Mumbai shall have the exclusive
jurisdiction over any disputes relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.