||IT Information Technology (Head)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Minimum 15 years’ experience in IT Project plans at organization level and its execution.
- Strong IT experience in strategy, planning and vendor management to ensure that all deliverables are met in terms of time, price and quality
- Domain Knowledge: Hospital Information Management System.
- 15+ years of experience in managing large scale cross-functional IT teams.
- 8+ years of software development experience as a developer, analyst, and/or team lead.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline (Computer Science) or equivalent work experience.
- Deep knowledge of development stacks, tooling methodologies, and best practices.
- Hands on software development experience preferably Java and modern technologies.
- Hands-on of systems, architectures (SOA, Monolithic, mirco-services SOW etc.), design patterns, and concepts such as databases and APIs.
- Experience with end-to-end testing and CI/CD tools such as Selenium, Cucumber, Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, etc.
- Hands-on experience with Agile/Scrum/SAFe development, experience in transitioning teams from Waterfall to Agile methodologies is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, ability to interact with developers as well as executive management.
- Strong conflict management skills such as formalizing agreements, active listening and mediating in uncertain and ambiguous situations.
- Positive attitude and openness in exchanging constructive and respectful feedback.
- Conduct in-depth analyses including data collection, analyses, and synthesis to generate key insights for projects using Lean Six Sigma.
- Being a part of Digital business transformation hub, role involves designing and execution of great digital experience by shaping strategy and filling gaps for acceleration.
- Lead the support team’s activities, which primarily focus on the key ITIL process, such as incident management, problem management & service management.
- Lead planning exercise, conceptualizing new work streams and converting it to workable operational plans including staffing plans, tooling plans and process design.
- Standardization of the project-related governance processes and facilitating sharing of resources, methodologies, tools and techniques.
- Manage the integration of all projects/work efforts within the program and work with sponsors and stakeholders to adjust scope, timing, resourcing and budgets as necessary.
- Provide project portfolio reporting capabilities.
- Create and maintain a program plan in line with business strategy & objectives, including the total cost of ownership.
- Proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously and coordinating delivery of multiple concurrent projects.
- Hands-on experience with device integration with HIMS system.
- HIMS knowledge.
- Maintaining approval records.