ON-LINE Applications are invited for recruitment of following post purely on contract basis for Registrar of Newspapers for India (RNI) at Soochna Bhawan, Lodhi Road, CGO Complex, New Delhi.
Contract Period: The contract period will be for one year and it can be extended as per the requirement of Project of RNI. The project is being implemented by NIC.
|No. of Vacancy
||Rs 48,400/- pm
- Must be B.E./ B.Tech/ MCA (Computer Science or IT) with first division.
- Must have experience of minimum 3 years as a developer.
- Should be able to effectively debug programs, identify bug fixes/ performance bottlenecks and improvements
- Should possess good communication skills
- Skill Set & Job Profile ASP.Net with C#, PHP, Laravel (PHP framework), Drupal, Sql Server, MySQL/PostgreSQL, Quality Management, Knowledge to handle VMs on Cloud, Awareness of Security Tools, Good Trouble Shooting Skill, Awareness of latest tools of Data Analytics, Knowledge of Writing Web APIs
Application Fee :
- General - Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women - Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH - Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
How to Apply - Candidates are required to apply online through website www.becil.com or https://becilregistration.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
Last date for submission of application forms is 23.11.2021