Work Experience: Minimum of 1 year of work experience as a designer.
Education: Master’s degree in design, fine arts or related. Bachelor’s degree with relevant experience will be considered.
- Demonstrated track record of using design skills within the non-profit sector, preferably within a research group.
- Demonstrated knowledge of design softwares such as Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe Illustrator.
- Strong understanding of print, video, and digital production.
- Demonstrated interest in thematic issues that AI works on such as health, nutrition, rural development, government budgets, decentralisation (more here).
- Fluent at communicating in English (spoken and written). Strong command over Hindi.
- Strong understanding of communications and marketing for non-profits.
- Demonstrated people skills with a deep appreciation for teamwork to achieve positive social change.
- Ability to work with multiple stakeholders within tight timelines.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational abilities.
- Command over other regional languages.
- Working knowledge of other design platforms, such as Canva, Infogram, and Prezi.
- Working knowledge of the design thinking process.