BMRCL invites applications from qualified and experienced personnel for appointment on contract basis to the following position.
||Senior Urban Planner (Consultant)
|No. of Vacancy
||Rs 75,000-1,00,000/- pm
Bachelor degree in Planning/Architecture/Civil Engineering/Geography+ Master degree in Urban Planning/design
- 7-10 years of relevant full time work experience in planning/ designing/ implementation of urban transport systems.
- Experience in working with public sector organizations and government agencies is desirable
- Strong ability to employ qualitative and quantitative research methods; familiarity with statistical analysis software and geographic information systems(GIS) is essential
- Experience in preparation of Master plans/ infrastructure plans/ neighbourhood plan etc.,
- Should be able to manage multiple assignments with little supervision
- Experience in project with focus on urban development, urban renewal, neighbourhood improvement, street and public space design through multidisciplinary, participatory, community- driven approach
- Should be well informed with quantification of data collected from the preparatory phase to the on-ground implementation to delivery of any planning related project
- Should have ability to self-manage and meet deadlines
- Should be able to present technical information in a clear and concise manner (Reports/ Presentations), with excellent written and spoken English skills
- Proficiency in Kannada is desirable
Duration: Position is of two years duration (with possibility for extension for well performing employee).
How to Apply - Eligible candidates should fill in the application on-line within 15.07.2021 and take a print out of the same and send along with relevant documents/certificates in support of qualification and experience. The applications should be addressed to
General Manager(HR), Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation Limited, III Floor, BMTC Complex, K.H.Road, Shanthinagar, Bengaluru 560027
super-scribing the envelope as “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SENIOR URBAN PLANNER (CONSULTANTANT)”.
The last date for receipt of signed print of the application with supporting documents is 05.00PM of 18.07.2021.