||Systems Audit Vertical Head (VP/Sr VP)
- Graduate degree in information systems, engineering, technology, computer science, or a related field. Master’s degree in technology/Management preferred.
- Extensive experience in technology function or in a technology audit role. Relevant experience in financial services desirable.
- Strong understanding of application development, databases, networking, technology infrastructure and cyber security technologies.
- Advanced knowledge of technology risk management and cyber security controls including: Business continuity Management, privacy and data protection, application security, (e.g. user entitlements, authentication, accountability), system architecture and design (e.g. availability, performance, scalability, data integrity), technology operations (e.g. change and release management, data backup and retention, capacity management), and technology governance (e.g. technology risk management, metrics/KRIs, cyber security rules and regulations)
- Interest in broad exposure in banking domain areas - banking operations, investment management, sales, trading, operations, risk management, finance, legal, and compliance activities in the banking industry
- Proficient understanding of current regulatory and industry events
- Relevant professional certifications are a plus
A minimum of 20+ years of relevant industry experience, of which at least 5 years as CTO/CISO/IS Audit Head in a reputed financial institution would be desirable. A history of proven delivery of results. Candidates with IS/IT systems audit will be preferred.
IT/ITES, Banking captive units, Banking/financial services, cyber Security consulting/Auditing organizations
- Excellent communication (verbal, written, listening) and interpersonal skills
- Ability to develop and maintain effective working relationships with peers and stakeholders
- Should be a team player with proven leadership qualities
- Intellectual curiosity and healthy skepticism
- Ability to synthesize and articulate complex ideas
- Critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong project management, organizational, and presentation skills
- Commitment and strong work ethic
- Mandatory (At least two certification credentials) - CISA, CIA, CISSP, CISM, PMP
- Preferred certifications – ISO27001 LA, ISO 22301 LA, ITIL credentials