||Senior Consultant (Technology Solutions- Network IT Infra )
University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- 6-8 years of relevant experience in LAN/WAN Network.
- Knowledge of Network switches (CISCO), routers and firewalls
- Network Admission Control (NAC), Good understanding of TCP/IP & IP addressing concepts, advance network technologies and its implementation.
- Good Understanding of firewall rules management and SD(LAN) implementation/operations.
- Understanding of Secure gateway, VPN, Endpoint Security, various protocols, IPS & IDS, Wireless technologies.
- Good knowledge of Proxy and Revers Proxy.
- Hands on experience on Load balancer. (Radware)
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, Sound knowledge and experience on root cause analysis and define corrective measures
- Demonstrate good written and oral communications skills, be articulate in explanations and communicate in a clear positive fashion. Ability to work well independently and as a team member
- Experience in IT Service management tools will be an added advantage. Knowledge of ITIL process and adhere the same
- Industry Certifications : CCNA/CCNP