BSc/BA/BE/BTech/MCA in Computer Science, Engineering or Mathematics or Statistics or relevant field; graduate degree in Data Science or other quantitative field is preferred.
Relevant Master’s degree preferred.
Exp. : 5-8 years of relevant industry experience
Skills and Qualifications :
- Proven industry experience as a Data Science and Machine Leaning Engineer
- Should have practical hands-on experience in managing and delivering 2 to 4 projects in AI/ML/Analytics projects preferably in BFSI domain
- Experience on dimensionality reductionality concepts like PCA, Filters, Ensemble methods, Backward/Forward elimination, feature abstraction
- Understanding of data structures, data modeling, data mining and software architecture
- Deep knowledge in mathematics and statistics or operation research.
- Hands-on experience in Python or R, SQL and/or NoSQL databases; familiarity with Scala, Java or C++ is an asset
- Operational experience with machine learning frameworks (like Keras/ Tensorflow/ PyTorch/PyCharm/Kite) and libraries (like scikit-learn)
- Experience using business intelligence tools (e.g. Tableau) and data frameworks (e.g. Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, etc) would be a plus
- Image Processing Knowledge would be a plus
- Should have NLP experience
- Understanding of Ontologies, Explainable-AI and Compliance-AI will be a plus
- Automation of machine learning model development processes
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Industry certifications and fulltime of minimum 1 year course from reputed institute