||Head- Security Operations
University degree in the field of computer science or IT.
- A Minimum of 16+ years of working experience in the Cyber security domain with at least 5 years in security operations.
- Experience in building and maintaining a high-performance team of analysts.
- Expertise with industry standard frameworks like NIST, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS
- Strong knowledge of Security incident management and Incident Response, problem management and change management best practices.
- A high level understanding of multi-tiered applications, load balancing and firewalls
- Knowledge of network security, intrusion prevention system, System information and event management (SIEM), integrating servers/ devices/ application with SIEM, co-relation rules creation.
- Familiarity with web related technologies (Web applications, Web Services, Service Oriented Architectures) and of network/web related protocols
- Knowledge of Web Application Firewall, Privileged Identity Management, Database Access Monitoring and Vulnerability assessments.
- Knowledge of Anti-phishing and Dark web monitoring services
Industry Certifications :
- Industry certifications such as CEH/CISSP, CISA/CISM
- Technology vendor certifications (Cisco/Checkpoint/RSA/IBM/HP etc.)
- Industry standard frameworks (ITIL/ISO/NIST/PCI-DSS)