Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
Experience/ Qualifications :
- Minimum of 8 years and Maximum of 10 years of total experience
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience (preferably consulting) in Project management using Microsoft Project Management tools
- Mandatory hands-on experience on MS Project Professional and on-premise version of MS Project Server and Project Web App
- Proficient with PowerBI reports and integration with on-premise version of MS Project Server/Project Web App
- Experience in construction industry or with construction management projects in highly desirable.
- Prior experience in implementing on-premise version of MS Project Server and Project Web App will be highly preferred.
- Proven expertise in the following process areas:
- SDLC Methodologies (Waterfall/ Agile)
- Estimation techniques
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder management
- Quantitative project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, high integrity, strong work ethic and ability to empathize with the customer.
Certifications in MS Project Professional
Certifications in MS Project Server and Project Web App
PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent certification are preferred
PowerBI certification will be an added advantage