1. Masters’ degrees from reputed institution, in social science disciplines (economics/political science/social anthropology/development studies/any other relevant discipline);
2. At least 1 year of relevant work experience in research or public policy domain;
3. Skilled in quantitative research, and proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel/PowerPoint/Word);
4. Possess excellent research and writing skills;
5. Have a curiosity to learn, a commitment to research and the ability to be a team player.
1. Prior experience in quantitative research and basic knowledge of data analysis software, R Studio;
2. Prior experience in conducting fieldwork, especially key informant interviews and focus group discussions;
3. Prior experience in working with G Suite (Forms, Sheets, and Drive).