Applications are invited for filling up of following posts in a QI Project funded by UNICEF , at AIIMS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh, for a period of 9 months purely on contractual basis as per below mentioned details:
|No. of Vacancy
||Rs 80000/- pm
The candidate must possess:
- MBBS/Any other Medical Graduate with post graduation in Community Medicine/public health/ Statistics/ Hospital or Health management with 02 years of experience with any International Development Agency / NHM in area of maternal-child Health including 1 year exclusively in the field of Research/Data Management/ Monitoring and Evaluation. Or Post Graduate in public health/ Statistics/ Hospital or Health management with 04 years of experience with any International Development Agency / NHM in area of maternal-child Health including 2 years exclusively in the field of Research /Data Management/ Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Highly proficient in MS office and well versed with handling large data sets
- Command over statistical software package like SPSS/SATA/CSPro/DevInfo/Epi info. (Desirable)
- Ability to make oral and written presentations on technical issues.
- Should have good writing skills. Reports writing experience preferred.
- Good command over English and Hindi language
How to Apply - Your application should be sent to email@example.com by 21st March, 2020 with Subject line SNCU Data Manager cum public health specialist‘ in separate file consisting of:
- A suitability note with reference to qualification, experience and competencies required.
- Up-to-date Curriculum Vitae
Candidates have to report for walk in interview on 24th MARCH at Room number 1111, First floor, Medical College Building, Gate number, 5, AIIMS, Raipur at 10:30 AM sharp.