- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- Master Degree in Management preferred
- Minimum 15 years of experience.
- Mandatory experience of 8 years in procurement of IT solutions/ products and related services.
- Prior experience in managing end-to-end IT procurement operations, preferably in a public sector enterprise or a financial services establishment.
- Exposure to public procurement with keen understanding of applicable guidelines like CVC, GFR etc.
- Experience in evaluating and implementing solutions/platforms in prior organisations to automate procurement operations, including experience of e-procurement sites/GeM portal will be a plus.
- Exposure to e-tendering/procurement portals for public procurement.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English, high integrity, strong work ethic and ability to empathize with the customer
Certifications : Certified Procurement Professional (CPP) from International Institute for Procurement and Market Research (IIPMR) or equivalent certification is preferred.