||Advisor - Healthcare Technology
- Post-Graduation or higher qualification in Science / Medicine / Public Health / Biomedical Engineering / Management.
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification work experience in healthcare services, industry, manufacturing, hospital administration or a mix of these
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to provide technical assistance & ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to use internet to for desk research, literature review and accessing other relevant documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including an ability to write crisp, unambiguous technical reports. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment along-with excellent communication, presentation skills and interpersonal abilities
- Formal educational qualification, experience & age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates