- Post Graduate or higher qualification in Medicine and Public Health
- Minimum 15 years of post-qualification work experience in leading large scale programmes for primary health care and community health
- Willingness to travel to states and districts to provide technical assistance and ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
- Computer Skills: Proficiency in commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point. Ability to use internet to for desk research, literature review and accessing other relevant documents.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, including an ability to write analytical, reports. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment along-with excellent communication, presentation skills and interpersonal abilities.
- Formal educational qualification, experience and age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.