- Post graduate, preferably with medical qualification, with minimum 15 years post qualification relevant administration work experience. Experience of working with Government/Autonomous Institution for five years is mandatory. Experience or qualification in Public Health administration desirable.
- Experience must cover areas of financial management, personnel management, procurement of goods & services, maintenance of office procedures, appropriate utilization of e-file system, documentation & liaison.
- Excellent organizational skills with demonstrated ability to work independently, handle a variety of concurrent activities, rank priorities, organize work efficiently, and deliver assignments in a time bound manner even under time constraints.
- Strong interpersonal and practical problem-solving skills; team building & leadership skills including ability to communicate effectively, in writing and orally, in English
- Proficient in Computer application (e.g. Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Good understanding of Government Rules and Procedures
- Formal Educational Qualification and experience requirem