National Health Systems Resource Centre, NHSRC
Last Date - 13-02-2020
City / State - New Delhi , Delhi
Education - ME/M.Tech
||Consultant – Healthcare Technology (Health Technology Assessment)
||Rs. 44,000/- to Rs. 99,000/- pm
Competencies and Experience:
- Graduation in Engineering / Biological sciences / Medicine / Clinical Research. A post-graduation in relevant discipline is desirable.
- Training/Experience on Health Technology Assessment including systematic review and health economic modeling
- Minimum 2 years of relevant work experience in Health Technology Assesment
- Published work in the area of health technology assessments or Economic evaluation or meta-analysis of published studies/trials on devices is desirable.
- Previous experience in compilation of health technology assessment reports is desirable.
- Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, power point & Web surfing to search relevant data & documents
- Good communication and presentation skills, excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Knowledge in Health systems development desirable
- Willingness to travel to states & districts to collect technical information and ability to subsequently synthesize information into research evidence.
Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Location: New Delhi
How to Apply - Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to email@example.com by 13th February 2020. Application submitted in other format will not be accepted.