National Health Systems Resource Centre (NHSRC), New Delhi on behalf of Ministry of Health and Family Welfare is seeking applications from qualified candidates for the above mentioned post purely on contractual basis.
||Junior Consultant - Child Health
||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 70,000/- pm
1. Preferably MBBS with PG in Public Health having 0-1 year work experience or BDS/BAMS/BHMS/MSW/Masters in social sciences/Para Medical/BSc Nursing with Public Health post graduate qualifications with 0-2 years of work experience.
2. Familiarity with the Indian health system, key stakeholders and relevant government policies/strategies particularly National Health Mission.Preference will be given to candidates who have worked with NHM at National/State Level.
3. Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
4. Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team environment.
5. Computer proficiency with high level of familiarity with commonly used packages like MS Word, Excel, Power Point & Web surfing to search relevant data and documents.
6. Ability to handle a variety of assignments under pressure of deadlines.
7. Willingness to travel to states and districts to provide technical assistance and ability to work on different assignments simultaneously to meet the timelines for assignments.
8. Formal educational qualification and experience could be relaxed when there is published work of high quality or whenever there is work experience of specific relevance.
Reporting to: Commissioner (MCH), MoHFW
Location: New Delhi with willingness to travel to states and districts
How to Apply - Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org only by 10-Feb-2020