||Open Stack Cloud Engineer
Bachelors Computer science, Masters preferred
- Total 8+ years working experience with 4+ years working experience on deployment, design and implementation of Cloud platform: OpenStack (Ubuntu, Redhat, Suse –any one). AWS, Openshift & GCP will be added advantages.
- Working experience in deploying different cloud computing service models: On-premise, IAAS, PAAS & different cloud computing deployment models
- Working experience in complete setup and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for automated code deployment & vm’s provisioning in large scale
- Working experience in microservices architecture & docker containers (If have then added advantages)
- Well versed with internal architecture design of Openstack services and VM’s, container deployment flow. Hands-on with modular & high-volume horizontally scalable web architectures, High level redundancy & availability setup
- Well versed with networking architecture and working flow implementation as per organization infrastructure in OpenStack
- Integration of variety backup storage(solutions) and hypervisors in OpenStack
- Strong in Linux environment & administration. Cloud infrastructure automation using ansible , cloudform or terraform (any one)
- Working experience on hyper converged unified infrastructure,multi-tenancy,self-service,resource reservation platform.
- Experience in OS & apps patching ,update, managing and monitoring tools deployment or integrate in Cloud platform
- Having knowledge in Python or hands-on it for infrastructure automation
Skills & qualification: Please refer to the official advt.