Strength & Conditioning Coach, India Junior Men National Hockey Team
||An attractive salary package is available to the right candidate, dependent on experience and background
- Minimum undergraduate degree in sport science or similar
- Experience of successful performance achievements at the elite level (in a coaching capacity
- High performance coaching qualifications • Experience and proven capability in the physical development of athletes and programmes
- Demonstrated experience in planning, organising and implementing a comprehensive high performance coaching programme for elite level teams and athletes.
- Knowledge of leading trends in performance coaching, including coaching science, practices and the appropriate application of leading technology tools.
- The ability to attain excellence from players through the establishment of a ‘winning’ culture
- Effective management skills that reflect your ability to build and successfully implement long-term strategic plans that are supported by informed operational decisions
- Experience of working with multiple partners to achieve success
Min. Skills Set :
- Outstanding technical knowledge of individual and team principles in the area of performance coaching
- In-depth understanding and application of the principles of coaching, sport science, medicine and technology within a high performance programme
- Well developed liaison, interpersonal, oral and written communication, and people management skills
- High level of influencing skills
- Outstanding communication skills – verbal and written.
- Sound administration skills
- Self motivated and able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to meet competing demands through effective prioritisation in a results oriented environment
- Efficient and organised, and strong awareness of self and self management
- Demonstrated success in managing individual differences and group dynamics
- Demonstrated ability to exercise sound judgement, observe confidentiality and use discretion and initiative
- Excellent observational and analytical skills
- Ability to thrive in a pressured environment of irregular and long hours, and capacity to travel domestically and overseas for extended periods.
How to Apply - Applications should be submitted via email and include a cover letter addressing the Qualifications & Experience and the Minimum Skills Set outlined in the Position Description as well as a current resume.
Please forward your application to Hockey India by 7 December 2019.
HOCKEY INDIA B1/E3, Ground Floor Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate Mathura Road New Delhi - 110044 India
O: 011 - 46064141