Engagement of the services of Part-Time Medical Consultant – on Contract Basis with fixed hourly remuneration
|Post Name||Bank’s Medical Consultant|
|No. of Vacancy||1|
|Pay||1. Rs 850/- per hour for the entire period of contract i.e. three years. 2. Out of total monthly remuneration so payable, a sum of Rs 1000/- pm shall be treated as conveyance expenses.|
1. Applicant should at a minimum, possess MBBS degree of any university recognized in the allopathic system of medicine.
2. The applicant should have a minimum of 02 years’ experience practicing medicine in any hospital or clinic.
3. The applicants having dispensary or place of residence within a radius of 3-5 kms from the Bank’s colony dispensary, will be given preference.
4. The remuneration of Medical Consultant on contract basis will be fixed with reference to the actual duty hours performed and will be all inclusive.
5. The contract for engagement will be for a period of three years. There will not be any renewal of engagement on completion of the contract.
Dispensary at : Avantika, RBI Staff Quarters, Char Imli, Bhopal – 462016
Working hours :
From 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM (Monday)
From 5:00 PM to 7:15 PM (Tuesday - Friday)
From 8:30 AM to 11:00 AM (Saturday)
Total 14 hours in a week
How to Apply - Complete Application should reach to
the Regional Director, Reserve Bank of India, Hoshangabad Road, P.B. No.32, Bhopal– 462011
on or before November 29, 2019.
Interested and eligible candidates may please make an Application in the prescribed format as at Annex-III. The application should be sent in a cover superscribed ‘Application for the post of Part-Time Medical Consultant on Contract Basis’