Walk-in-interview for Senior Residents (Non- Academic) at AIIMS Bhopal for AIIMS, Bibinagar ( telangana)
|No. of Vacancy
||Pay Level-11 with basic Pay (Rs. 67,700) + NPA (if applicable)
- A MCI/UGC recognized postgraduate medical degree viz. MD/MS/DNB in the respective discipline from a recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates with DM/M.Ch. in concerned specialty will be preferred in respective departments as applicable.
- To be eligible for selection for these posts, the candidate should have passed the qualifying examination before the date of Interview& result declared to this effect on or before this date. The tenure of qualifying degree should also be completed before the date of Interview
- Those Post graduate who have already completed 3 years of Senior Residency (Non- Academic) either at AIIMS or outside will not be considered. Any candidates who have done Senior Residency earlier the balance period will be considered.(Maximum 3 years)
Application Fee :
- Person with Bench-mark disabilities (PWBD) : Nil
- For General/OBC/EWS category:Rs. 1500/-
- For SC/ST/category: Rs. 1200/-
- Fees to be paid by Demand Draft only in favour of “AIIMS Bhopal”
- Fee once remitted will not be refunded in any circumstance
- Candidates applying for multiple departments then separate Demand Drafts are required with separate applications.
- Inadequately filled / incomplete applications may be summarily rejected
Date of Interview : 20th November, 2019
Time : 11:00 AM
Candidate should be present latest by 10.00 AM on date of interview for document verification. The original certificates i.e. MBBS Degree Certificate, Internship completion certificate, Qualifying degrees (MBBS/MD/MS/DNB) Medical Registration Certificate, Date of Birth Certificate, Caste Certificate, NOC etc., of the candidates who apply for the post will be verified at the time of interview.