||Senior Consultant - Community Processes / Comprehensive Primary Healthcare
||Rs. 99,000/- to Rs. 1,46,000/- per month
- Possess MBBS / BDS / AYUSH / MSW with PG Diploma in Health Management with interest / experience in Community based health care.
- Have at least 5 years of post-qualification experience with implementation of a health programme at the NGO / Community level and familiarity with the direct implementation of Primary Health care Programmes
- Familiarity/experience in working with health systems in public health system
- Experience in working with large scale community health worker programmes, particularly related to training, policy evolution and supervision.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, analytical and interpersonal abilities, excellent oral and written communication skills in English. Working knowledge of Hindi also desirable.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Formal Educational Qualification, Experience and Age could be relaxed for exceptional candidates.
- Candidates found suitable for other positions within NHSRC would also be considered.
Location: New Delhi with extensive travel to states and districts.
How to Apply - Candidates are requested to download the application form attached with the TOR, which is uploaded on the NHSRC website and email the duly filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org by
9th September 2019
Application form : Click Here