Recruitment/ Engagement of counselor for FLCC (Financial Literacy Centre) Ballia (UP) on Contract Basis
||an amount equivalent to last pay& allowances drawn less the initial amount of pension fixed before commutation plus relief etc. payable thereon or Rs.15000.00 per month whichever is lower
(i) Graduation/ Post-Graduate degree from a UGC recognized university.
Desirable: Officer with rural development background i.e. Agriculture Finance Officer/ Rural development Officer / Agriculture Officers converted to mainstream of banking/lead district managers and faculty leaders/faculty members of training centres / colleges with specialization in rural development etc. shall be preferred
Other Eligibility :
1. Candidate should have retired on VRS or on attaining superannuation with minimum 20 years of service of which at least 15 years in Officer cadre.
2. He should have worked as branch manager in any scale in a rural branch at least for 3 years or as Agri. Finance officer in a rural branch for a period of 3 years.
3. He should have unblemished record and possess satisfactory service certificate from the previous employer.
4. Should be well conversant with the local language.
5. Should have retired from scale II and above.
6. Should be resident of the UP state, preferably Ballia or nearby district.
||Less than 65 years
How to Apply - Eligible candidates have to submit their applications in the given format (Annexure A of the official advt.). Address the application, Subscribing “Application for the post of Counselor of FLCC Centre on contract” to
Regional Manager, Central Bank of India, Regional Office, Lanka, Varanasi 221005 .
Last Date Of Receipt Of Application: 31.08.2019