Sports Authority of India (SAI) is looking for a highly qualified and experienced Gymnastic Foreign Coach to train/assist the Indian Gymnastic Indian Gymnastics/Team for achieving excellence in World Championships/Olympics/Asian Games and other major international competitions.
||Gymnastic Foreign Coach
||shall be commensurate to International standards and shall be based on experience, qualification and proven track record
- University Degree or its equivalent.
- Holder of a recognized Coaching qualification of Accredited FIG programme Level-3 Academy certificate
- Should be able to communicate in English.
- Should be physically fit to demonstrate the technique to athletes while imparting training.
- Should be below 65 years of age. However, in exceptional cases, Sports Authority of India may take a decision based on the credentials of the coach, if age exceeds 65 years.
- High level of computer literacy.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Awareness/knowledge of child protection in sports and equal opportunity issues in the context of India are an added advantage
- Minimum of 10 year professional Coaching experience and proven record of achievement in Coaching the Gymnasts with medal results at World Championship and Olympic or its equivalent competitions
Tenure : The Foreign Coach would be engaged for a period of upto 2020 Olympics subject to annual performance review
How to Apply - Interested Coaches may send their complete Curriculum Vitae to the ED(TEAMS):- email@example.com
Last date for receipt of applications is 20th April, 2019