||NUNV UN Sustainable Development Framework Officer
- Bachelors' Degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or any other related field.
- Knowledge/Experience of UN systems will be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills; good interpersonal skills, with ability to work in a multi-cultural environment
- At least 2 years’ experience related to research and analysis; programme management; and/or supporting monitoring and evaluation
- Familiarity with Microsoft Excel essential; familiarity with online reporting/data entry software desirable.
- Proven track record of organisational skills, ability to take initiative, meet deadlines, work with minimal supervision
- Strong written and oral English communication skills. Fluency in Hindi is required.
Duty Station : New Delhi, India
Contract Duration : One year with possibility of extension
This recruitment will be handled by UNV India. This position is open for Indian nationals only.
How to Apply - Interested candidates should submit their applications at http://www.in.undp.org/content/india/en/home/operations/careers/
Last date : 15-04-2019 (Midnight New York, USA)