|No. of Vacancy
||Rs.144200-218200/- (CDA) (Pay matrix level 14) and special charge allowance of Rs.2000/- per month or IDA scale of Rs.150000-300000 (E-9 level).
- IRSE Officer working in SAG with minimum 4 years service in SAG with experience in infrastructure project including earthwork, bridges, track etc.
- Officer working at E-8 level and having an experience of minimum 4 years in the grade in PSUs under Ministry of Railways and having experience in construction earthwork, bridges, track.
- Officer must have secured an overall grade of "Outstanding" in not less than any "3 out of 5" preceding Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs) / Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APARs) and of the remaining two ACRs / APARs, the officer should not have had a grading of less than "Very Good".
- The job requirement will include preparation of bids and tenders on EPC/Item rate/BOT basis and execution of projects at various project sites.
- Relevant extensive experience and requisite knowledge in the same field.
- The number of years of experience and nature of experience of the officer in the specific area as per requirement will be taken into consideration.
- Officer should have good communication skills.
Location : Corporate Office, Delhi
How to Apply - Candidates may apply through proper channel in the prescribed proforma as given in the official advt. Zonal Railways/PSU etc. may forward the applications of eligible candidates alongwith Vigilance/DAR Clearance and APARs to Corporate Office/IRCON, New Delhi.
A scanned copy of application in the enclosed format duly filled may also be sent by candidate in advance through e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date : 04 April 2019