Recruitment 2018 :
|Name of Post||Sr. Law Officer (CL-1)|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Age Limit||35 yrs|
|Pay Scale||Rs.20600-46500 (pre.revised Rs.10750.16750)|
|Educational Qualification||1) Degree in Law from a recognized university.
2 ) 5 yrs executive exp. in a legal established of an Industrial/ Commercial/Govt. undertaking.
Desirable : PG Degree in Law from a recognized university.
How to Apply : It is requested to circulate the proposal to fill up the above post amongst eligible officers of your Port. Names of eligible and willing officers, who satisfy the RRs for the post of Senior Law Officer (CL-1) together with their applications, as per the bio-data pro-forma enclosed, along with the following documents, may be furnished to the undersigned on or before 16.05.2018
1) Copies of latest ACRS of the applicant for the last five years (up to March, 2018). Nonavailability certificate is necessary in case of non-availability of ACR to that particular year. 2) Attested copies of all certificates.
3) No Objeclion Certificate of respective Port.
4) An Undertaking of the app[icant not to withdraw, if selected.
5) Vigilance/Administrative clearance of the concerned Port in the prescribed proforma as per Ministry letter No.A 1202210/205-PE-l D1.27.08.2010 and revised instructions issued thereon.
Visakhapatnam Port Trust
General Administration Department
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,