Recruitment 2017- 18 : Walk-in Interview for Engagement as Sr. Registrar / Registrar/ RHO in ISPAT General Hospital, Rourkela on Stipendiary Basis
|Post Name||Sr. Registrars/ Registrar/RHO|
|No. of Vacancy||09|
|Departments||(i) General Surgery, (ii) Pathology (iii) Genl. Medicine (iv) Respiratory Diseases. (v) Anesthesiology (vi) O & G (vii) Ophthalmology (viii) Pediatrics (ix) Dental|
|Stipend||Rs.42000/- 1st Yr Rs.43500/- 2nd Yr (Sr. Registrar)|
|Rs.36,000/- 1st Yr Rs.37,000/- 2nd Yr (Registrar)|
|Rs.25,000/- 1st Yr Rs.25,000/- 2ndYr (Resident House Officer, RHO)|
|Age||35 yrs (Sr. Registrar/Registrar) and 30 yrs (RHO)|
|Educational Qualification||MBBS with 03 years full time PG Degree (Sr. Registrar)|
|MBBS with 02years full time Diploma (Registrar|
|MBBS (must have completed internship) (Resident House Officer, RHO)|
How to Apply : Candidates fulfilling the above specifications may attend interview on the above date, time and venue with following certificates/documents in original along with self attested photocopies of the certificates/ documents.
1. Two recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested.
2. All educational Certificates and Mark sheets from Matric onwards.
3. Certificate of Registration issued by Indian Medical Council.
4. Experience Certificate, if any.
5. Caste / Category Certificate issued by Competent Authority in case of SC/ST/OBC candidates.
6. Disability Certificate issued by Competent Authority in case of PWD candidates.
7. NOC from present Employer, if already employed in Govt./PSU/Autonomous bodies
Time and Date - 9.30 AM on 29/01/2018
Place of Walk-in Interview : New Conference Hall, Ispat General Hospital, Sector-19, Rourkela 769005
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,