Recruitment 2017- 18 : PROJECT:- DST Sponsored project titled, Status of Geo-resources and Impact Assessment of Geological (exogenic) Processes in NW Himalayan Ecosystem under NMSHE program.
|Post Name||Project Scientist|
|No. of Vacancy||02|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Remuneration||Rs. 60,000/- p.m|
|Educational Qualification||1) Ph.D. in Earth system sciences/Physics with Ist class in M.Sc.in Geology/Geophysics/Geo Informatics/Physics.
2) Minimum three (03) years post Ph.D. research experience.
Experience in one or more of the following fields is required:-
1) Research Experience in modelling of earth surface processes under different climate conditions.
2) Work experience in the Himalayan terrain and knowledge of Remote Sensing and GIS software.
3) Research Experience in Geological processes (Quaternary Landforms/ Groundwater /Landslide/ Glaciological studies
How to Apply : Interested candidates can download the Application Performa from the Website and submit their applications only in the prescribed Performa alongwith self attested photocopies of certificates and marksheets in support of educational qualification to
Wadia Institute of Himalayan Geology,
33, General Mahadeo Singh Road,
latest by 4:00 p.m. on 12.01.2018
Application Form : Click Here
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,