<meta name="ZOOMPAGEBOOST" content="-5">
Recruitment 2017 - Applications are invited from eligible Indian citizens for regular Non-Teaching posts- Group A, Group B and Group C (direct recruitment):
|Sr. No.||Post Code||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|01||Rs 37400-67000 +
GP Rs 10000/-
|3||4601||Deputy Librarian||01||Rs 37400-67000 +
GP Rs 8000/-
|4||4702||Deputy Registrar||01||Rs 15600-39100 +
GP Rs 7600/-
|5||4801||Internal Audit Officer||01|
|6||5301||Assistant Engineer||01||Rs 9300-34800 +
GP Rs 4600/-
|Assistant||04||Rs 9300-34800 +
GP Rs 4200/-
|01||Rs 5200-20200 +
GP Rs 2800/-
|Lower Division Clerk||05||Rs 5200-20200 +
GP Rs 1900/-
|14||61301||Laboratory Attendant||01||Rs 5200-20200 +
GP Rs 1800/-
|Sr. No.||Educational Qualification|
|1||1. Master degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
2. At least 15 years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of 7000/- and above or with at least eight years of service in the AGP of 8000/- and above including as Associate Professor alongwith experience in Educational Administration. Or Comparable experience in research establishments and/or other institutions of higher education. Or 15 years of administrative experience, of which eight years shall be as Deputy Registrar or an equivalent post.
Desirable : 1. Good knowledge of University Examination System/Software and Result automation.
|2||1. Master Degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation Science from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC 7 point scale and consistently good academic record.
2. At least thirteen years experience as a Deputy Librarian in a University library or eighteen years experience as a college Librarian
3. Minimum API Score as specified in UGC Regulations.
4. Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work. Or Deputy Librarian having completed three years of service in AGP of Rs. 9000/- and otherwise eligible as per the API scoring system and PBAS methodology developed in UGC Regulation 2010 and having with a Ph.D. qualification shall also be eligible.
Desirable : 1. A M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/ Documentation/ Archives and manuscript-keeping
|3||1. A Master Degree in Library Science/ Information Science/Documentation from a recognized University with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale and a consistently good academic record.
2. Five years experience as an Assistant University Librarian/College Librarian.
3. Minimum API Score as specified in UGC Regulations. 4. Evidence of innovative library service and organization of published work and professional commitment, computerization of library.
Desirable : 1. A M.Phil./Ph.D. Degree in Library Science / Information Science / Documentation / Archives and manuscript-keeping/ Computerization of library.
|4||1. A Master degree from a recognized University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale, with a good academic record.
2. Nine years of experience as Assistant Professor in the AGP of Rs. 6000 and above with experience in Educational Administration, Or Comparable experience in Research Establishments and /or other Institutions of Higher Learning. Or Five years of administrative experience as Assistant Registrar or in an equivalent post in GP of Rs. 5400/-.
Desirable : 1. Relevant experience in the area of Establishment, Examinations, Finance and Academics
|5||Deputation on recommendation of the Selection Committee :- Officers holding analogous post on a regular basis from the office of AG/CAG or any other organisation for Audit & Accounts Services, Or with two years regular service in the PB-3 (i.e. Rs. 15600 â€“ 39100) + Grade Pay of Rs. 6600/- from Central/State Government, Universities and other Autonomous Organisations with relevant experience. Or with 5 years regular service in PB-3(i.e. Rs. 15600 â€“ 39100) + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- from Central/State Government, Universities and other Autonomous Organisations with relevant experience.|
|6||(i) Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering from a recognised University/ Institute with at least three years post qualification experience in the related field of which at least two years experience as Junior Engineer
Desirable : Good knowledge of Computer Applications.
|7||(i) B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/Institution. OR Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (GNM).
(ii) Registered as Nurse in the Indian Nursing Council or its affiliated State Nursing Council.
(iii) Two years for B.Sc. degree holders and three yearsâ€™ experience for Diploma holders in Nursing in a reputed hospital.
|8||(i) Bachelor degree from a recognized University.
(ii) 2 years experience in administrative/accounts work as Upper Division Clerk in Grade Pay of Rs. 2400/- or its equivalent post in a University/Affiliated College/Govt. /PSU of repute
Desirable: Good knowledge of Computer Application.
|9||1. Master Degree in Mass Communication from Govt./UGC recognised institution with two years experience in a Laboratory. OR Degree in Mass Communication from Govt./UGC recognised institution with three yearsâ€™ experience in a Laboratory.
2. Diploma in Broadcast Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication/ Electrical Engineering from Govt. approved Institution.
3. At least two years experience of handling and operations of TV, Radio and Audio-Visual equipment in a reputed organisation.
Desirable: Ability to line up & operate the broadcast and AudioVisual equipment like editing suite, Audio-video mixer for classrooms/ workshops/outdoor schedules.
|10||(i) Bachelor Degree in Library Science/ Library & Information Science with at least 50% marks from a recognized University.
(ii) Knowledge of Computer Application.
Desirable : (i) PG Diploma in Library Automation and Networking or PGDCA. (ii) Two years experience of working in Library.
|11||(i) Bachelor degree from a recognized University/Institution with three years experience as Security Supervisor/Supervisory Position in Security in a Govt. Office, Educational Institute/Private Organisation of repute. OR Persons who have served for 15 years in the Army or such Uniformed service with at least Class 10th pass or Army Class I examination or an equivalent examination.
(ii) Holding a valid driving licence LMV/Motor cycle.
Desirable : Completion of a course in Fire Fighting or unarmed combat course in Armed Force or Para-Military Force.
|12 & 13||(i) 10+2 or equivalent qualification from a recognized board.
(ii) Working knowledge of computer. For Hindi Typist: Hindi Typing @ 30 wpm (30wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word) For LDC : English Typing @ 35wpm or Hindi Typing @ 30wpm. Graduate degree from a recognized University is desirable. Skill Test Norms on Computer for LDC : English Typing @ 35wpm or Hindi Typing @ 30wpm. (Time allowed â€“ 10 minutes) (35 wpm and 30 wpm correspond to 10500 KDPH/9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depression for each word)
Desirable: (i) Diploma in Office Management and Secretarial practice from recognized board. (ii) Knowledge of operating office machines including computers. (iii) Graduate degree from a recognized University is desirable.
|14||10+2 or its equivalent with Science Subject from a recognized Board/ or Institution. Note: Subject in Science to be notified at the time of recruitment. Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized organisation in case of Laboratory Attendant (Computer).
Desirable: At least one year relevant experience.
|15||(i) 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized Board. (ii) Certificate course in Library Science from recognized institution. (iii) Relevant experience of one year. Desirable: Basic knowledge of computer application|
|16||Matriculation or equivalent. OR ITI pass in the relevant subject where technical qualifications are considered necessary.
Desirable: Having Permanent LMV Driving License
Application Fee and How to Apply : Duly filled-in application form, complete in all respects along with application fee (for both regular/contractual posts) of Rs 500/- (exempted for SC, ST, PwD and Female candidates) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Registrar, Central University of South Bihar on any nationalized bank payable at Patna must reach the office of
CUSB, SH-7, Gaya-Panchanpur Road,
Village-Karhara, PostFatehpur (Nepa),
P.S-Tekari, Gaya- 824236 (Bihar)
on or before 16th November, 2017. Persons already in employment should apply Through Proper Channel or produce NOC from their present employer at the time of interview. Please superscribe the Advt. Noâ€¦. and Post applied forâ€¦ on top of the envelope
Application Form I : Click Here
Application Form II : Click Here
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,