Recruitment 2017 - Central Power Research Institute is a Centre for applied Research in Electrical Power Engineering assisting the utilities in Technical evaluation and quality assurance. The Institute requires personnel for the following position purely on temporary basis on short term contract initially for a period of one year, to carry out Deendayal Upadhyaya Gram Jyoti Yojana [DDUGJY] and Integrated Power Development Scheme [IPDS] related activity for 9 districts (covered by CESU) of Odisha. The Work Involves extensive traveling to these districts.
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit||Remuneration|
|1.||Finance Executive||01||55 years.||Rs.35,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
|2.||Field Expert||03||50 years||Rs. 35,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
|3.||Quality & Material management Expert||01||55 years||Rs. 35,000/- per month (Consolidated)|
|4.||Site Engineer||07||40 years||Rs. 30,000/- per month for Degree holders Rs. 26,000/- pm
for Diploma holders (Consolidated)
|Sr. No.||Qualification & Exp.|
|1.||- Cost Accountant/ Chartered Accountant
- Minimum of 05 years experience in Turn Key/ EPC Project Management.
- Concurrence of the Tender Documents, Bid evaluation, Package wise estimates, Cost control and Monitoring, Statutory compliance, Supervision of all payment under the project.
|2.||- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in electrical sector out of which 5 years experience in construction Engineering of 33KV line, 11KV Line and 33/11 KV substation, in order to execute DDUGJY and IPDS works for CESU Area.
|3.||- Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in Electricity sector out of which 5 years experience in Quality inspection of material, components, equipments related to 11KV line, 33KV line and 33/11 KV Substation in order to execute DDUGJY and IPDS works for CESU Area.
|4.||- Degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years experience in Construction, engineering of 33KV line, 11KV line and 33/11KV Substation in order to execute DDUGJY and IPDS works for CESU.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their application as per the prescribed format available in website www.cpri.in latest by 20.05.2017. The application with all relevant copies of documents shall be sent by post to:
The Chief Administrative Officer,
Central Power Research Institute,
Post Box No.8066, Prof. Sir. C.V. Raman Road
Sadashivanagar Post Office,
Bangalore - 560 080.
Application received after the last date will not be considered. Application should be sent through post only super - scribing the position applied for.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,