Recruitment 2017 - The Commission invites online applications for recruitment to the following posts:-
|Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit||Pay scale|
|1||Assistant Engineer (Civil) (Group-B)
in Housing board, Haryana
|09||18-42 yrs||Rs. 9300-34800+ Rs. 5400/- GP|
|2||Deputy District Attorney (Group-B)
in Prosecution Department, Haryana
|05||27-42 yrs||PB2, 9300-34800+5400 GP|
|3||Scientist-B (Group-B) in the
Haryana State Pollution Control Board.
|01||17-42 yrs||Rs. 9300-34800 + 5400 G.P|
|Educational Qualification & Exp .|
|1||Qualified Engineer with a degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institution with knowledge of Hindi upto Matric Standard.
Desirable :- Specialization in Structural Design.
|2||(i) Degree of Bachelor of Law from a recognized University.
(ii) Who has practised as an advocate or pleader at the bar for a period of not less than five years.
(iii) Hindi or Sanskrit up to Matric Standard or Higher
|3||i. M.Sc.in first division in the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Micro-Biology/ BioChemistry/ Environmental Sciences (with Degree in Science).
ii Hindi upto Matric
Application Fee : 1. (i) For Male Candidates of General Category including Dependent Sons of Ex-Servicemen of Haryana. (ii) For Male candidates of all reserved categories of other States. - Rs 500/-
2. For Female candidates of all (General and Reserved) categories of all states - Rs 125/-
3. For Male candidates of SC/ BC/EBP (Gen.) / ESM categories of Haryana only - Rs 125/-
4. For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only - Nil
How to Apply : The online application can be filled up to 29.03.2017 upto 5.00 p.m. by using Commission’s website after which the link will be disabled
Important dates :
1. Closing date for the submission of applications online : 29.03.2017
2. Closing date for deposit of cost of application form including : 03.04.2017 upto 04:00 P.M. Examination fees in all branches of State bank of India & State Bank of Patiala.
3. Closing date for receiving printed application form alongwith documents in support of the claim in Commission office: 10.04.2017 (18.04.2017 for the applicants from Forward Remote Areas i.e. States/Union Territories of North–East Region, Lakshadweep, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Ladakh Region of Jammu and Kashmir and Pangi Sub-Division of Himachal Pradesh)
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,