|Name of the post||Data Analyst-1 (Project)|
|Fellowship||Rs 32,000/- pm|
|Educational Qualification||- Master of Science.
- Only candidates with atleast 06 months of work experience in the field of Neuroimaging will be interviewed, subject to fulfilling all other criteria. - Knowledge and skills with at least one statistical package is a must.
- 60% marks from Matriculation onwards.
Desirable : - Prior hands-on experience with fMRI and MRS is particularly welcome.
- Demonstrated research and scientific writing aptitude as evidenced by peer-reviewed publication in relevant fields in indexed journal(s).
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills. Experience with writing scientific manuscripts is mandatory
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can appear for the walk-in-interview at 11:00 A.M. on 31st October, 2016 at
National Bran Research Centre Manaser,
Nainwal Mode, Gurgaon,
Candidates are requested to report at 10:30 A.M. for verification of documents
Project Investigator : Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For further enquiry send e-mail to : firstname.lastname@example.org
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Graduate, Post Graduate,