Recruitment 2018 :
|Name of the Post||Scientist (Project)|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Emoluments||Rs 70,000/- pm + 03% increment per yr|
|Age Limit||35 years|
|Educational Qualification||- Ph. D. in Electronics & Communication/Electrical/Computer Science/ Physics.
- Minimum 60% marks from matriculation onwards.
- Research publications in SCI journal
- Minimum four research papers with first authorship.
- Multi-model image processing/pattern recognition/Artificial Intelligence in medical imaging
- Ability to multitask, effective project leadership and management.
- Knowledge and experience with Neuroimaging, and MR Spectroscopy will be added advantage.
- Excellent scientific communication and writing skills is highly desirable.
- Experience with Imaging data analysis tools viz., MATLAB, IDL, and R software
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the following requirement can submit duly filled-in application as per attached format and bio-data alongwith self-attested copies of certificates in support of their qualifications and experience by speed-post addressed to
National Brain Research Centre,
Nainwal Mode, Manesar - 122 051,
Distt- Gururam (Haryana).
Project Investigator - Prof. Pravat K. Mandal For academic questions, send email to email@example.com
Last date of receipt of application form will be by 5.30 P.M. on 16 th March, 2018
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Ph.D,