Recruitment 2017 - Knowledge Management, Communications and Engagement Coordinator - CGIAR Research Program on Water, Land and Ecosystems (WLE)
|Name of Post||Knowledge Management, Communications and Engagement Coordinator|
|Eligibility||- University degree in a relevant field related to natural resource management, journalism, social sciences, etc.
- Ten years experience as a professional in communications, policy engagement and/or knowledge brokering, preferably regionally or internationally in a relevant area.
- Experience in planning, implementing and evaluating complex knowledge management and communication initiatives, programs and/or activities.
- Experience in working in research-for-development communication activities is an advantage.
- Access to a strong network of knowledge and communication professionals and familiarity with potential partners.
- Be a skilled, inspiring and dynamic oral and written communicator, with excellent English language skills, and the ability, and deep understanding, of analyzing and presenting information clearly and concisely in a wide variety of formats.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across different communities and cultures, and share knowledge with a wide range of collaborators and audiences.
- Be creative and strategic, with the ability to spot interesting opportunities that deliver a step change, and push through challenges by problem solving at pace.
- Fully able to engage small teams to deliver timely and relevant outputs of high quality. Ability to multitask, work under pressure, take initiative, and work independently.
- Proven ability to effectively use a range of communication approaches and technologies to deliver results, from more traditional approaches, such as radio, to using latest digital tools and social media, and reaching a wide range of different audiences.
- Demonstrated audience focus, and demand-side and client service approach
How to Apply : Application must include a copy of your curriculum vitae, cover letter which addresses IWMI requirements stated above, and contact information of three professional referees who may be contacted if you are short-listed for the position.
Applications must be submitted by April 16, 2017.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Government jobs for Graduate,