Kolkata, West Bengal
|Name of the Post||Independent External Monitors (IEMs)|
|Age Limit||65 years|
|Remuneration||The remuneration / sitting charges payable to the IEMs would b equivalent to that of an Independent Director on the Board of the Bank|
|Eligibility||1. The applicant should be retired Executive, not below the rank of General Manager of any Central PSE/ Central PSU / Public Sector Bank (other than United Bank of India), retired Joint Secretary / Addl. Secretary/Secretary in Government of India or equivalent in State Government.
2. The applicant should be person of high integrity and reputation.
3. Person already appointed as IEM in two organizations would not be considered
4. The applicant shall have reasonable knowledge of IT Hardware / Software / Services or in the matter pertaining to premises or other procurement.
5. It is desirable that the applicant possess domain experience of the CPSE / PSB /CPSU activities or relevant field with which they may be required to deal
How to Apply : Interested applicants should send their application in prescribed Bio-data (enclosed herewith) in sealed envelope, by courier/ post to the following address so as to reach on or before 3.00 P.M. on 14/10/2016.
General Manager (HR)
United Bank Of India
Human Resources Development Department
Head Office, 8th Floor 11,
Hemanta Basu Sarani,
The envelope should be super scribed Application for Independent External Monitor
Application Form : Click Here
The normal term of appointment for an IEM would be 3 years, and it would be subject to renewal by the Commission thereafter
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -