|Name of the Post||Director Finance|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Age Limit||45-57 yrs|
|Educational Qualification||Should be a Graduate and Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Institute of Costs and Works Accountants of India / MBA with specialization in Finance from reputed management institutes such as the Indian Institutes of Management
Exp : (1) At least 20 years post qualification experience in Project Finance / Finance and Accounts /Audit / setting up Financial, Accounting and Audit Systems and procedures in a large public or private sector organization of repute with a turnover of not less than 100 crore per annum, of which should include at least 7 years at the level of General Manager / Group General Manager or equivalent or above / 1 year at Director level or equivalent. Candidate should have knowledge and experience in managing financial and accounting software.
(2) Candidate should be well versed with the latest accounting standards including GAAP, as well as developments related to IFRS, taxation, investment and portfolio management, raising of funds, tendering and contracting.
(3) Should have proven ability to handle related functions independently and lead a team of finance, accounting and HR professionals.
(4) Persons with experience and knowledge in securing funds from external agencies and its management will be preferred.
(5) The experience criteria can be relaxed for very deserving candidates.
Application Fee : The application fee of Rs.500.00 should be paid online through the payment gateway of Kochi Metro Rail website. No other mode of payment will be entertained. This is nonrefundable under any circumstances.
How to Apply : Application form may be filled online by selecting the link in KMRL website.
The last date of submission of on-line application is 29th November 2017.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Chartered Accountant (CA), MBA,