|Sr. No.||Speciality||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit||Pay Scale|
|Post Name : Sr. Residents|
|1.||General Surgery||02||- 33 years for those having Post Graduate qualification.
- 35 years for Post Doctoral Degree holders.
- Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH as per government of India notification.
- Railway may be allowed to relax age limit from 33 years to 40yrs, in
a particular specialty with approval of General Manager/Central Railway.
| This relaxation will be considered if there is no candidate/applicant
who satisfies the laid down age limit
|3.||Obstretics & Gynaecology||01|
|Sr. No.||Qualification & Exp.|
|1.& 3.||- Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in the concerned specialty from University recognized by State/Central Government.
- If such candidates are not available in particular specialty, those without PG qualification but having at least three years experience after MBBS, out of which one year Junior Residency in Government Hospital or MCI recognized private hospital in the concerned specialty can be considered for a period one year only subject to the condition that fresh selection process will be done by end of the one year. Extension for another year will be allowed to these MBBS doctors with three year experience if again no candidate with Diploma/PG/DNB/DM applies. The total period of such extension will be limited to three years of total senior residency as in senior residency scheme.
- As per NBE criteria the candidate should have passed MD/DNB/Diploma within 60 months from date of application. Sr. Residents with Diploma qualification must possess minimum of 2 years of Post Diploma experience in the specialty concerned.
How to Apply : The applicants are requested to submit their application on 24.05.2017 between 10.00 to 11.00hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital; for Walk in interview. Thereafter, if any of the above post remains vacant walk in interviews will be conducted on Every Wednesday of every month; applications are to be submitted between 10.00 to 11.00hrs in room no.24 of Dr.B.A.M.Hospital. Applications received after stipulated time will not be considered. Medical Department of Central Railway will be conducting a Walk in Interview on 24.05.2017 at 11.30hrs in
Medical Director Office,
Central Railway, Byculla,
and Mumbai. 400027
The candidates are expected to bring all original documents along with a set of self attested photocopy of the same pertaining to age, qualification, MCI registration, work experience, caste certificate etc. Please bring the filled application form which can be downloaded from the above website.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Recruitment for PG Diploma, Govt jobs for Post Graduate,