|Name of the Post||Director General - National Maritime Heritage Complex|
|No. of vacancy||01|
|Emoluments||Revised Pay Level HAG - Level 15, Rs 182200-224100 (7th CPC Civil Pay Matrix)|
|Age Limit||45-65 yrs|
|Educational Qualifcation||Master or equivalent Degree from a recognized University in Indian History/ archaeology/ Art History/ Anthropology/ Chemistry/ Fine Arts or an equivalent Degree in Museology
- 10 yrs of exp. in a museum under the control of central/ State GOvt. or a reputed private/ autonomous museum or a similar institution with 5 yrs administrative exp. as the Head of Museum, institution. Candidate with exp. of being a founder Director of any Museum will be preferred.
- Knowledge of India antiquities, Museum techniques, publication and educational activities.
- Exp. of design, developemnt and fabrication of interactive exhibits, demonstrations and teching aids for education and popularisation of a concept.
Desirable : - Undergone Study programme or tour Programme aboroad in connection with various aspect of museums in countries natable for museum development.
- Knowledge in India antiquities and antiquarian laws.
How to Apply : Prospective candidates from Govt. of India/Autonomous Bodies of Govt. of lndia shall submit their applications, through proper channel, in the format at Annexure - l. The applications of Govt. officers should be routed through proper channels i.e through their cadre Controlling Authority. Applications are to be addressed to :
Indian Ports Association,
1st Floor, South Tower, NBCC Place,
Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodhi Road,
New Delhi - 110003
Last date of receipt of application is 15-12-2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Post Graduate,