Recruitment 2017 - National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for one (01) post of Deputy Director (Administration) on Direct Recruitment basis as given below
|Name of Post||Deputy Director (Administration)|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Age Limit||42 years|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 15600 - 39100 + G.P 7600 (PB-3)|
|Qualification & Exp.||Essential : 1. At least second class Master Degree with 55% marks.
2. 5 years of regular service in the scale of 15600-39100 with G.P 6600(pre-revised 10000-325-15200) or 10 years of regular service in the scale of 15600-39100 with G.P 5400(pre-revised Rs. 8000-275-13500) in any two of the following fields. i) Experience in Administration, Finance, Legal Matters ii) Conduct of Public examinations at the Board or University level iii) Training Programmes for teachers and key personnel, running of school level institutions. Organisation of Seminars, Conference, Learner Management. iv) Knowledge of Government of India Rules regarding Administration, service conditions, finance and accounts matters.
3. Working knowledge of Hindi/English.
Desirable : 1. Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Management.
2. Experience in an Open Learning/Distance Education institution.
3. Working knowledge of computer operations.
Application Fee : Application Form should be submitted along with a Demand Draft of Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred and Fifty only) for Unreserved/OBC category and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty only) for SC/ST categories in favour of Secretary, National Institute of Open Schooling, Payable at Noida. However, Physically Handicapped category with a minimum of 40% disability are exempted from payment. The amount shall be accepted in the form of Bank Draft only and fees once paid shall NOT be refunded under any circumstances. On the back side of the Demand Draft, the candidates are advised to write their name, address and post applied for in capital letters.
How to Apply :The candidates fulfilling the laid down eligibility criteria may submit their application by post on the prescribed application form along with attested certificates, prescribed application fees and latest passport size photograph to
The Joint Director (Admin),
National Institute of Open Schooling,
A-24-25, Institutional Area,
Sector-62, Noida - 201309,
The last date for receiving applications is 05/05/2017 (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu & Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 12/05/2017).
Candidates already working in Government service and fulfilling requirement of experience and eligibility are required to submit their applications through proper channel in the prescribed format along with (i) Vigilance Clearance; (ii) ACRs for the last five years duly attested on each page by a Group A Gazetted Officer; (iii) Details and nature of experience, and (iv) No Objection Certificate, to the effect that the candidate will be spared for joining NIOS in the event of selection
The last date for receiving applications is 05/05/2017. (In case of candidates from North Eastern States/Sikkim, Jammu and Kashmir, Lahaul and Spiti Districts of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman & Nicobar Island and Lakshadweep, the last date for receipt of applications will be 12/05/2017).
Application Form : Click Here
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Post Graduate, Govt jobs for Post Graduate, Recruitment for PG Diploma,
National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for the post of Deputy Director (Accounts) and last date is 05-05-2017
National Institute of Open Schooling invites application for the post of Secretary and last date is 05-05-2017