|Project Title||Multi-dimensional Research to Enable Systems Medicine: Acceleration using a Cluster Approach|
|Name of Post||Project-linked Research/Technical Associate|
|No. of Vacancy||04|
|Age Limit||40 years|
|Pay||Rs 50,000 per month|
|Qualification & Exp.||Essential : - M.E/M.Tech or equivalent in Computer Science/Electrical/Electronics/ Information Technology, or Masters in Statistics/Mathematics or related areas.
- Good skill in high level programming language.
- Good skill in handling and managing high performance computing system.
Desirable : - At least three years research/working experience in managing and handling huge amount of data, working with high end computing systems, and/or working with a database management system.
- Publications in peer reviewed journals andlor in conference proceedings.
- Having experience in working with high throughput molecular biology data.
How to Apply : Signed applications (in English) mentioning Name, Father Name, Address, E-mail Address, Phone, Fax, Date of Birth, Academic Qualifications (with percentage of marks obtained in eabh examination starting with 10th Class), Experience, Publications (if any), and SC/ST/OBCIDA status, addressed to Director, Indian Statistical Institute should be -sent to
Human Genetics Unit,
Indian Statistical Institute,
203 B.T. Roado,
Additionally, soft copies of the applications should be sent to email@example.com by April 07,2017
Written Test/ or Interview - 26.04.2017 (tentative)
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Ph.D,