Recruitment 2017 - National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) is the newly established company promoted by banks of India with an objective to build robust and state of the art national level retail electronic payment system infrastructure in the country
|Name of Post||Sr Manager - Data Architect|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
- Experience in building enterprise data warehouses, data marts etc using various products :
- 15+ years of software experience with architecting, data modelling and implementation using any two of the leading products / tools
- Having sufficient architecture experience in using various database technologies in a complex enterprise software environment
- Hands-on experience in building data warehouses, data marts, cubes etc using various products and tools
- Should have built atleast 2 enterprise datawarehouse for enterprise customers
- Hands-on experience in ETL process using Open Source tools like Talend or Informatica
- Good experience in data analytics, data mining, data science and machine learning
- Experience with big data tools: Hive, Sqoop, Pig, ZooKeeper, mahout, etc
- Good experience in Master Data management atleast 1 real time project experience is required
- Strong experience in NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, etc.,
- Needs to work with technical leads/ business leads/ architects to arrive technical architecture.
- Needs to handle technical teams for managing and delivering technology solutions
- Verbal and written communication skills necessary to collaborate with other engineers in finding the best data store solutions.
Desirables : Prior experience in handling and architecting and designing bigger size projects.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online through this link
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -