Across India, Across India
Recruitment (2016-17) of Rajiv Gandhi Centre for Biotechnology
|Name of the post||Project Fellow|
|Fellowship||Rs. 16,000 (consolidated) plus 20% HRA|
|Age Limit||Below 28 years|
|Educational Qualification||1. Post Graduate Degree in Life Sciences or Biotechnology or Biochemistry or Biomedical Sciences or Molecular Biology or equivalent.
2. At least 2 yrs documented exp. in a research laboratory in DNA extraction, PCR, genotyping and making basic/ std solutions for lab. stocks.
1. Excellent communication skills, strong attention to detail and a proven ability to work efficiently in a busy, high-throughput environment.
2. Ability to put data together and present to the PI as well as experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
3. Experience in genetic library construction.
4. Experience with laboratory management such as placing orders, maintaining equipment, keeping/organizing records.
How to Apply : Suitably qualified candidates may send applications in the prescribed format with a photograph, a copy of full resume indicating the percentage of Marks obtained and attested photocopies of credentials and experience to reach the undersigned on or before 5th December , 2016. Envelopes must be superscripted with abbreviated title of the project, advertisement number and job title. Selection to the position will not entitle the candidate to any future positions at RGCB (permanent or otherwise). As with all project positions at RGCB, the position will be co terminus with end of the project.
Application Form : Click Here
Initially for 1 year further extension beyond the first year will depend on a good work review and evaluation report.
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Post Graduate,