Recruitment 2017 - Requires experienced professionals for positions under Fixed Term Contract or Permanent basis as applicable to work at UniPill Plant, Kanagala Factory, Kanagala-591 225, Belagavi (Dist.) Karnataka (State)
|Sr. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancy||Age Limit||Salary|
|01||40 Years||FTC - Rs.25000 to Rs.40000/- pm
Permanent - Rs.16400-3%-40500/- + other
|2||Analyst (Quality Control)||01||35 years||Rs.8500 to Rs.17000/- pm|
|3||Operator / Junior Technician
|On need basis||35 years||Rs.8500/- to Rs.17000/- pm (For D.Pharmacy Candidates)
Rs.8000/- to Rs.16000/- pm (For ITI Candidates)
|1||M. Pharma with 60% of marks
Exp : 3+ years of experience in the field of method validation in Quality Control laboratory of plants with WHO/USFDA/MHRA/ENVISA/PICS approval and exposure on following activities:
- To prepare analytical method validation protocols and executes them for API and Formulation using HPLC with UV/DAD/FLD detectors.
- To prepare and execute Forced degradation studies and report impurity profile of formulations.
- To troubleshoot and provide practical solutions for instrument related issues of HPLC, GC.TOC, FTIR and UV
- To provide timely updated training to analyst with respect to GMP, GDP, and GLP taking guideline from WHO TRS.
- To adhere to and improve the quality management system as per WHO, GMP and Schedule L guideline for QC dept.
|2||B.Sc./M.Sc. (Analytical chemistry/Chemistry) or B.Pharma with 60% of marks
Exp : Minimum 2+ years experience in Quality Control laboratory of plants with WHO / USFDA / MHRA / ENVISA / PICs approval and exposure on following activities:
- Testing in all instruments including critical instruments like HPLC and GC.
- All tests with respect to raw material and the product including critical tests like related substances.
- Calibration of Instruments in the laboratory like HPLC, GC, TOC, pHmeter, UV, FTIR etc.
|3||Diploma in Pharmacy with 60% of marks or ITI / ITC with Fitter / Electrician with 60% of marks
Exp : One year production operation experience in tablet formulation plant, however candidates having experience in the following area will be given preference:
- Operating PLC / HMI based contained compression machine 47 station & 75 Station of Chamunda make or equivalent system / machines.
- Blister Packing machine Elmach EPI 3015 PDA with Jeckson camera system or equivalent system / Machines.
How to Apply : Interested candidates may send their resume only in the format downloaded from the website with copies of Educational Qualification, Experience and Community certificates, Resume / CV along with recent passport size photograph to the
Executive Director (Operations),
HLL Lifecare Limited,
Kanagala – 591 225.,
The envelope should be superscribed with the name of the Post Applied for. Last Date to receive the applications is - 26.07.2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for Post Graduate, Govt jobs for B.Sc, Govt jobs for M.Sc, Government jobs for Graduate, Govt jobs for Diploma, Govt jobs for ITI,
HLL Lifecare Limited invites application for the post of Sub Editor/Content Writer and Journalist Trainees and last date is 30-05-2017 & 31-05-2017 (Walk-in-interview)
HLL Lifecare Limited invites application for the post of Trainees and last date is 11-04-2017