|Name of Post||Physiotherapist (Indian Senior Men National Hockey Team)|
|Salary||As per Sports Authority of India norms.|
|Skills & Exp.||- Excellent communication Skills
- Organised and ability to work independently
- To work within a team environment (Coach, Sports Scientist, Masseur & Sports Physician).
- Expertise in the following treatment modalities:
Sports Taping, Manipulation, Electrotherapy, Dry Needling, Remedial Massage
Exp. : 1. A minimum of 5 years experience working with a high level / elite sporting team.
2. Experience working with athletes from a high performance environment.
3. Experience working independently and as an integral part of a professional coaching staff.
4. An understanding of professional sport and the demands involved.
5. Ability to write programs, meet deadlines and manage time effectively.
6. Ability to meet the after-hours and travel requirements of the role.
How to Apply : Applications should be submitted via email and include a cover letter addressing the Qualifications and Experience and the Minimum Skills Set outlined in the Position Description as well as a current resume.Applications not addressing the Qualifications and Experience and Minimum Skills Set will not be considered. Please forward your application to CEO, Hockey India by 20th April 2017.
B1/E3, Ground Floor,
Mohan Co-operative Industrial Estate,
New Delhi - 110044
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -