Recruitment 2017 - National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
|Name of the Post||Avp-enterprise Data Architect
|Eligibility Criteria||- Minimum 12+ years of total experience 5 years in Hadoop big data eco systems
- Thorough understanding of Hadoop Cloudera/ HortonWorks/ MapR and ecosystem components
- Excellent knowledge of relational database technologies with experience on databases such as Oracle or SQL Server.
- Thorough understanding of No SQL databases like HBase, Mongo, Cassandra etc
- Through understanding of columnar data bases like Postgre SQL, Greenplum and Amazon Redshift.
- Strong technical skills on Spark, HBase, Hive, Sqoop, Oozie, Flume, Java, Pig, Python etc
- Strong experience in open sources ETL tools like Pentaho, HVR etc.
- Good experience with distributed systems, large scale non-relational data stores, map-reduce systems
- Extensive experience in performance tuning of the data warehouses and hadoop systems.
- Enterprise experience in building data lakes and data ware houses in the clod platforms
- Thorough understanding of Solution architecting & Estimation process
- Excellent consulting skills, oral and written communication, presentation, and analytical skills
- Active involvement in thought leadership Best Practices development, Written White Papers and/or POVs on Big Data Technology.
- Self-starter and continuous learner with a keen interest to grow in Analytics space.
- Good mentor for the young hadoop engineers and data scientists.
How to Apply : Candidates can apply through this link
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - -