Recruitment 2017 - The Institute invites online applications from Indian nationals having excellent academic record and relevant work experience for the following position purely on temporary and contractual basis:
|Name of Post||Technical Assistant (IT)|
|No. of Vacancy||01|
|Emoluments||Rs. 31,300/- pm|
|Age Limit||30 years|
|Educational Qualification||Bachelors or Masters degree in IT / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Computers / Systems from a recognized University / Institute.
Exp : Preference may be given to the candidates having relevant work experience of more than 2 years in following areas :
- Operational wired, wireless network and IT security experience in a high availability educational campus environment
- Candidates possessing good network fundamentals and capable of operating, trouble shooting and deploying network and security solutions as well as support a growing network on a campus wide scale
- Routing and Switching protocols, IP telephony with extensive hands-on experience. Exceptional troubleshooting, event correlation and trending skills on devices such as wireless access controllers, wireless access points, firewall, threat prevention appliance and switches.
- Passive networks, network management practices, procedures and tools
How to Apply : Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility as per the above given criteria may apply online in the prescribed application format.
Last date for submitting on-line applications is June 15, 2017
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - Govt jobs for B.E./B.Tech., Recruitment for ME/M.Tech,