Recruitment 2017 - National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion
|Name of the Post||Manager Analytics - Hadoop
|Eligibility||- Big Data Engineer who can implement an Enterprise data warehouse on Open source Platform with Hadoop and open source databases; create data pipelines and implement many of the projects from proprietary databases to open source platforms.
- Identify project issues, communicate them and assist in their resolution.
- Perform offline/ online analysis of large data sets using components from the Hadoop ecosystem.
- Involve in big data technologies and prototype solutions to improve our data processing and analytics architecture.
Desired Candidate Profile
-Experience Required - 5 to 8 years of experience in Apache Hadoop eco system
- Exposure and experience working on Horton works
- Candidates should be able to pick up one or more new frameworks in short notice as well as react to evolving technology landscape.
- BE/ B. Tech/ MCA/MS in Computer Science or related area
- Around 5 - 7 years of Data Science and database experience and should have worked in large project migrations.
- Minimum 3 - 5 Years of experience on Big Data Platform especially on Apache Spark
- Hands-on experience in building data warehouses, data marts, cubes etc using various products and tools
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online through this link
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - B.E./B.Tech., MCA, Post Graduate,