Recruitment 2017 - National Payments Corporation of India is an umbrella institution for all the retail payments in the country. The core objective is to consolidate and integrate the multiple systems with varying service levels into nation-wide uniform and standard business process for all retail payment systems. The other objective is to facilitate an affordable payment mechanism to benefit the common man across the country and help financial inclusion.
|Name of the Post||Senior Manager-Operations
|CTC||As per industry standard|
|Educational Qualification||B.Tech / MBA (Technomanagement)
Experience: 9 to 12 years handling ATM/Card and Electronic Banking operations in bank of repute or Service provider
Technical Knowledge and Skills:
- Expert knowledge on the business of ATMs/Cards Industry.
- Knowledge on Settlement and Transaction life cycle management for card based and electronic transactions.
- Understanding of electronic banking transactions & Cards, Switching systems, CBS, etc.
- Well versed and extensive working knowledge of MS-Office (MS-Word, Excel, PPT, etc.)
How to Apply : Candidates can apply online through this link
* Please refer to the official Website or Employment Notice
Related Recruitment in the field of - B.E./B.Tech., MBA,